Top Businesses in Monroeville, Pennsylvania

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Monroeville, Pennsylvania

Bobs Discount Furniture - Terrible Delivery Terrible Service 2.3 Furniture delivered broken and missing parts. Delivery guys promised someone would call with fix, 30 days later I had to call. They only come to my... Levin Furniture - Disappointed I went into Monroeville Levin where I had purchased a bed with drawers underneath about a year and a half ago, to buy a matching desk and tall... Jd Byrider - Lies, Shotty Service Repairs 1.0 Absolute joke! We had no idea how much we would be paying for our vehicle until we received our pink slip to sign, our sales woman didnt even know... Best Buy - Poor customer service -monroeville pa 2.4 Purchased new samsung tv, transported unit home to find out screen is broken. Immediatly called store and was told to "buy a bigger one" since they... Artisan Plastic Surgery - Francis johns is a butcher 1.0 it is now my duty to warn everyone of the potential botched outcome if you decide to get any type of a procedure done by francis johns artisan... Resolved Levin Furniture - Restore Grand Legacy Mattress is horrible! 2.2 We were talked into a Restore Grand Legacy Mattress at our local Levin's store saying it was the best of the best. Ours was sagging horribly within 2... Bobs Discount Furniture - No Insurance delivery team 1.6 I purchased furniture to be delivered January 4th. All went as planned until the delivery crew hit my cable line while leaving in the delivery truck.... Jd Byrider - Financing company is a NIGHTMARE 1.0 We needed a car desperately as I wrecked the only we had in a blizzard. The car itself and getting the car was not a problem for us. They made the...