Top Businesses in Kittanning, Pennsylvania

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Kittanning, Pennsylvania

Kfc - Not refunded money treated rudely 3.1 made my order notice order wrong item they change the item, but the price was different the was 6.78 but the I got was only 5.28 So I was over... CCC Information Services - CCC Informative Services - Stay Away. Their appraisal of my totaled vehicle made me spit. Then I find out how they figure out the value of a vehicle! I could have done what they do when I... UPS store Yorktown centre Erie Pa. and UPS delivery Need letter notarized after Dad passed away. So stopped in and woman gave me hard time same the "no estate" letter i typed was wrong and she... Zazzle Invitations Review from Kittanning, Pennsylvania 1.8 I purchased a discounted packet of 110 invitations through groupon from Zazzle. I then went to their site to order, staying within the boundaries of s... Boston Medical Center Customer Care Review from Kittanning, Pennsylvania 2.4 I had an issue with security at Boston medical center approaching me with 4 officers to ask me to unplug my phone. The main women was the rudest... Megabus - The no refund policy sucks I'm definitely an unhappy customer, I missed my bus today May 27, 2016, I couldn't find the bus station in Pittsburg, I left my house 1 1/2 hr before... Rich Dad Education Teacher Review from Kittanning, Pennsylvania 2.2 The information is good but the mentors are very misleading. You don't come away with an ability to start unless you buy into a bundle of classes... Tradesy - Christian Louboutin Shoes Review from Kittanning, Pennsylvania 1.8 I purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes that didn't fit me and had too much wear on the soles, so I returned them the same day that I received...