Top Businesses in Kingston, Pennsylvania

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Kingston, Pennsylvania

American Home Shield - 1 hour and 50 minutes 1.5 I stayed on the phone 1 hour and 50 minutes today 7/6/2017, to request service as my property address was not put into the system appropriately, the... Eye care specialists, Stay away from this corrupt eyeglass factory. 1.8 I waited over an hour to spend less than 5 minutes with the doctor. Must keep going back for more follow ups so they continually bill my insurance.... Arbys - Terrible service 1.0 went to Arby's in Kingston, Pa. waited for 21 minutes just to get waited on while 8 employees were behind the counter. Two customers were ahead of me... Royal Prestige - Customer Care Review from Kingston, Pennsylvania Bad service very bad customer care my biggest mistake. Sundance Vacations - Former Employee Review Review from Kingston, Pennsylvania Hello, i used to work at Sundance Vacations and i thought i would give my honest opinion about working there. At first it sounded good with the pay... DO NOT BELIEVE AMAZON WHAT THEY SAY. 3.7 I placed an order from amazon. It was promised to be on time. I am a prime member. I received an email saying to compensate me they were giving me my... Younique - Touch Mineral Foundation Review from Kingston, Pennsylvania I purchased 2liquid foundations makeup.one 4myself, one 4my dauhter.we r both the same shade, scarlet. I hav used mine, no more than 3times, my daugh.... Dicks Sporting Goods - Customer Service (Cashier) 1.0 September 1st 2016 my daughter and I purchased a pair of sneakers, while waiting on line the cashier name Kassie worked on cash register #6 was lookin...