Top Businesses in King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania

Testimonial Leaffilter North - Wonderful Experience all the way around! Everyone that I had contact with from the company was extremely pleasant and knowledgeable. The phone operator Laverne was wonderful. Scott did a... Blinds To Go - Interior Shutters Nightmare 1.7 I bought plantation shutters from Blinds to Go recently. The saleslady, who I would soon learn was also the store manager, asked me whether I wanted... Wendys - Employee Falsley accuse customer of improper touching , while giving her ride I went in to the store and sitting down having lunch, cashier who waited on me called the police, accused me that I gave her a ride and improperly... Rainbow Play Systems - Most uncomfortable experience i've ever had 1.0 The rainbow swing set store in king of prussia is an absolute joke. long story short, my family spent the afternoon shopping for a new swing set and... Sundance Vacations - Cannot find a vaction practical for my use inUSA 2.0 When I signed up, the rep made this sound easy. Upon looking online, I was unable to find a vacation in my available time slots. I have tried several... Morgan Properties - Don't rent with Morgan! Terrible Management! 1.0 Do yourselves a favor and look somewhere else. My mother is in Brookmont Apartments and I am counting the days till I can move her out of there.... Morgan Properties - Complete Bathroom Collapse with No Resolution or Visit from Management for Three Weeks. 1.0 I had advised management at Rolling Gardens, Mahwah, NJ of brown spots appearing on my ceilings in different parts of my apartment at 6:30AM on... Lord And Taylor - Ivanka Trump line 3.0 I hope that you follow Nordstrom's example and discontinue Ivanka Trump's line of clothing. when I went to shop there during Christmas I was so...