Top Businesses in Jenkintown, Pennsylvania

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Jenkintown, Pennsylvania

Empirecovers - Horrible products Horrible customer service Horrible company 1.0 The cover ripped in 3 place within 3 months. Called Empire Covers and could not get a hold of anyone. Called several times. No one ever called me... Member Solutions - Refused to refund 1.0 My son had to drop out of his jujitsu class for medical reasons. When presented with a doctors note saying he could not return to the class, the... Ulta - Precision Liquid Eyeliner Review from Jenkintown, Pennsylvania 1.0 Hi. I bought precision liquid eyeliner,one blue one black, from the clearance section. Can you believe when i opened them blue one was all dry it didn... Hulu - Free showtime trial? No, not really. Hulu (seemingly) offers a free trial of showtime to its subscribers, but when you click on the "start my free trial" button, you go to a page where th... Angies List - Save your money! 1.0 We had an experience similar to the advertiser in Cowimingo Maryland. We too signed up with Angie's List after being pursued for many months by sales... Kmart - Manager Review from Jenkintown, Pennsylvania This is an awful store to work for. Especially the Bear, De store. We have an incompent store mgr. And for the 2nd time in 3 weeks he has displayed a... Brylanehome - Fraud 1.2 By Lane took a check $25.00 and cashed it for $250.00 only want to give us back $175.00 because of late fees if first and the 3rd why would they... Liberty Mutual Insurance - Their claim about not raising your rates if you have claim is BS 1.0 So my drainpipe failed in a 90 year old house and they paid $1000 for the plaster repair. They then raised my rates by $500 a year on my homeowners...