Top Businesses in Huntingdon, Pennsylvania

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Huntingdon, Pennsylvania

Pizza Hut - Very unhappy customers 2.0 I took my 2 boys out to eat tonight, their choice. They picked pizza hut. Wewent into huntingdon pizz hut. A lady came over sat us an gave us menues... Panera Bread - What a rip off! I was reminded today why I don't eat at Panera. What a rip off; $6.99 for a sandwich so small it would leave a five year old hungry. About one ounce o... Directv - Review in Telecommunications category from Huntingdon, Pennsylvania Horrible customer service. Was a customer for over 3 years and was charged a termination fee because I moved. Customer service had me on & off of... Upmc - Complaint On June 29th I was at work when I was told that my boss wanted to speak with me. I went to his office and he explained to me that a co-worker had voic... Resurgent Capital Services - Harassing calls daily asking for a deceased family member They call daily asking for a deceased family member and assure us that the calls will stop and they will take care of the matter. I was told by one... Boombah is complete rip off!! I went to order a couple pair of shoes and a shirt, and the "Program" at checkout had a glich. I found out that the order never went through, and my... Walmart - Great Value 100 Percent Colombian Medium Roast Ground Coffee Review from Huntingdon, Pennsylvania 1.0 I buy great value 100% colombian coffee and realized the cans , of course , are smaller as I pointed out before , but were also not full , I weighed... Shoes For Crews - Shoes Review from Huntingdon, Pennsylvania 5.0 The company I work for makes us wear the shoes for crews....so messed up Noone in the store I work at likes them they hurt ur feet standing in them...