Top Businesses in Hummelstown, Pennsylvania

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Hummelstown, Pennsylvania

Gate1travel - Iceland Northern Lights Tour 5Dec - 10 Dec 2016 3.9 As a first time traveller with Gate 1, I feel compelled to write this review. I have been on many trips ( Europe , Asia, South America, Central... Pokkadots - Canceled my order without my consent! Rude! 1.0 Just had the hands down WORST experience with a customer service representative named "Cecelia" ever. I order a pricey bag on the 30th, now it is the... Light In The Box - Delivery Service Review from Hummelstown, Pennsylvania 2.0 Item did not arrive until a month after the order was processed. They would not tell me anything about the tracking and where the item was. I had... Social Security Administration Staff Review from Hummelstown, Pennsylvania My nane is Charles H. Troutman Jr. , my adrres is 870 Clifton Heights Rd. Apt.1 Hummelstown pa.17036 i have a complaint. Social security sent sent 2... North American Hunting Club - Review in Entertainment category from Hummelstown, Pennsylvania yea ! Me too mags stopped for no reason! Guess i didnt respond and buy enough of there over priced junk they expect you to buy! Save UR money! Goodwill is really getting greedy! 1.0 I used to love shopping at goodwill and catching some bargains, some great, some not so great. Not anymore. The prices have gone up so dramatically i... ATT - Very Poor Customer Service I went to the AT&T store in Colonial Park Mall in Harrisburg Pa. I wanted to get my wife a new phone. The guy that I spoke with wasn't really... Frigidaire Gallery series Bad icemaker fried entire control panel 1.0 I have a 3 year old Frigidaire Gallery series that has duel icemakers. I have had nothing but issues. The bottom ice maker overfills and spills out...