Top Businesses in Hazleton, Pennsylvania

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Hazleton, Pennsylvania

Combined Insurance - They simply won't pay.... 1.0 I have multiple combined policies which I have had for years, as do other family members. When my mom had cancer, they fought payment for almost a... Verizon - Outage Verizon takes your $$$$ but will not hire enough customer service reps or repair techs to provide decent service. I arranged to have my landline... Bobs Discount Furniture - Bad Business Practices 1.0 was in the market for a new reclining couch and really liked the Bobs Gladiator couch......had all the things I was looking for and was prepared to b... Suburban Propane - Propane Tank Refill Review from Hazleton, Pennsylvania 1.0 Horrible customer service. We're staying at our family vaca spot while house hunting and need a propane delivery for heat and cooking/baking. Our... Directv customer for over 15 years and I quit. 1.6 As you can see I quit after more than 15 years of being a customer. I was a customer when Directv was Primestar. I bought my equipment and was forced... Stay away from GEICO 1.8 I am insured with GEICO, and GEICO seems unwilling to pay for any medical bills, even though I was not at fault for an auto accident. As a government... North American Fishing Club - No contact and no magazine 1.0 I am a life member and once again am getting ripped off by a so called national magazine.it is no wonder that are sport is fragmented when a... Highmark Blue Cross And Blue Shield - Worst Company I have ever dealt with I have been with Highmark since it was some other company when I signed up for Obamacare (biggest scam going) in 2015. I can't keep track since they k...