Top Businesses in Havertown, Pennsylvania

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Havertown, Pennsylvania

Friendlys - Slow and dirty 1.9 We went to the Norristown PA Friendly's. Several workers walked past us more than once before finally seating us. We never got a children's menu even... Resolved Verizon FiOS Billing We have been a FiOS customer for many years now. We have been really happy with their product for most of these years until a few months ago when I ca... Terminix - Bed Bug Pest Control Review from Havertown, Pennsylvania 1.7 Bad idea, plain and simple, they seem to sell you a dream, for $2000.00 I got the 1 year warranty! After initial treatment it took 6 weeks for a... 800notes - Rude Moderators Everytime I make a comment about a number being a Robocall because I have a service that intercepts Robocalls after 1 ring that the FTC approves of,... Alamo - Car Rental Review from Havertown, Pennsylvania 2.8 They are not reliable. Reserve a car. Maybe it will be there when you arrive. My car wasn't. And they had a matter of fact attitude. My second and... Micro Center - Desktop Computer Review from Havertown, Pennsylvania 1.5 I bought a computer today and i was trying to get a cheap one so i got an open box.I got everything running just to realise it wouldnt turn on.Now... Ipsen Dysport Review from Havertown, Pennsylvania 1.0 I got Dyport injections in my forehead to treat wrinkles. Somehow it got into my eyelid muscle and my ear on my right side. I look horrible. I look... Seedaholic - Seeds Review from Havertown, Pennsylvania I ordered seeds from this company about 3 weeks ago. I was surprised by the ultimate shipping charges which were very high. There are many...