Top Businesses in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

United Concordia Dental - United Concordia Sucks 1.7 They take money in premiums ... then deny all claims other than basic cleaning. They have denied the repair of a cracked tooth because they feel it... Frontier Communications - You people lie like ***. 1.0 For the past two months I was promised a credit of $65.00. Now *** frontier said I never had an outage. This is a lie. *** frontier really sucks. I... New Balance - 623 style soles come off the shoe 1.2 I have worn New Balance shoes for 20 year per my Doctors request and never had a problem with them until the last 4 pair that I bought. The older... Enterprise Holdings - Enterprise Rent A Car Scam 1.9 Rented a car to drive 50 miles. Cost $2100. I rented a car from Enterprise Rent A Car in Mercer County Airport Trenton & Drove it to Philadelphia... United Concordia Dental - In a Perio nightmare 1.0 I have been an insurance coordinator at a large dental practice for several years. Part of my job is to submit pre-d's for quad scaling. 99% of my... Camping World Harrisburg Service Department is terrible. 1.0 I purchased a Winegard Travler satellite system in May 2017. It functioned 3 times. Then turned to a piece of ***. Spun around on top of our MH... Affordable Dentures - Bad dentures 1.0 1 had 6 teeth removed everything went fine till got dentures the first set was so bad they fell out I went back every time they gave me a hassle your... United Concordia Dental - UnitedConcordia denying Periapical x-rays United Concordia is the worst!!! I work in a dental office and can tell you that this insurance company is dictating the quality of care that we can...