Latest Reviews in Hamburg, Pennsylvania

Cabelas - Ridiculous amount of time to purchase a firearm 2.2 On 12/26/16 I went to the Cabelas at Hamburg PA after ordering a gun online. I had to take a number and wait for an attendant at the gun... Red Robin - Bad food and service 1.7 The best thing out of my whole meal was the mushroom burger, I had sweet potato fries that were friend hard, the 1st one's I had gotten were cold.... Healthcare Gov - Getting sxrwed 1.7 I called Healthcare.gov to cancel my insurance that I got through them which I was told to do and the *** guy who took my call didn't do what he was... Cabelas - Oh my God 2.0 I was there a while ago....I could over hear the employees cursing and harassing each other over the sound system!! I mean how unbelievably cruel of c... Healthcare Gov - Cancelled insurance 1.0 I called Healthcare.gov to cancel my insurance like I was told to do but the person never told me that I had more to do. I got other insurance but my... Net10 Wireless - Terrible customer service 1.5 I have been a net 10 consumer for 10 years. went through a bit of a problem when I needed a new phone, but after 3 months got it working. eventually... Pet Wellbeing - Petwellbeing Online Order Review from Hamburg, Pennsylvania 2.0 I had placed a order on March 14 2016 for two items for my dog priced around $49. The money was taken out March 15 2016 and I was told three times it... ROSEWE is FRAUD 1.3
When I ordered over $100 of clothes from ROSEWE, it took almost a month for my shipment to arrive.Once I got my order, the clothes appeared and fi...