Top Businesses in Glen Mills, Pennsylvania

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Glen Mills, Pennsylvania

Labcorp - Worst Experience of my life... 1.0 This place scammed me, I've never experienced this in my life. Emailed, No response (Over a month) Called (No Response) I even went as far as to Fax... Labcorp - A bad experience with a Lab Corp Employee 1.9 First you had to wait to someone to come in at the reception area, waiting for at least 15 minutes, someone showed up. No hi, no good morning,... Toyota - Dashboard NIGHTMARE 1.0 I have a Toyota 4-Runner. They have a "extended warranty" on the dashboard for this vehicle. Due to safety issues like glare from the dashboard and... Fox News - Meghan Kelly should be Fired !!!! She is an egotistical ***. When she was on Fox in the afternoons, I watched her everyday. She is so out of control, she obsesses over Donald Trump.... Randstad USA - Human Resources 2.6 I was told by the Vice-President of the temporary job I worked for that my assignment was over due to the company deciding to go with another agency.... Rockauto - Bad Steering Box RockAuto sent a rebuilt steering box for a 1973 Dodge Dart automobile. It cost me $200 to install the rebuilt steering box from RockAuto. The rebuilt... Pescatores Italian Restaurant - VERY DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMER 1.5 I went to Pescatore's in Glen Mills with my husband as a last minute date night. Needless to say, we were very disappointed not only with the service... Santander Bank - Unauthorized funds taken from my debit account 1.0 on 4/12/16 we noticed that $850 was taken out of our debit account. We immediately contacted Santander Bank. They said it was nothing they could do...