Top Businesses in Feasterville Trevose, Pennsylvania

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Feasterville Trevose, Pennsylvania

Zerowater - Love my Zero water filters! 5.0 Not sure why everyone is complaining about the filters wearing out...they aren't meant to last a lifetime. Our last home...the filter lasted about 27... Welcome Wagon - do you need a loan to start up your own business!!!!!! Do you need a financial help? Are you in any financial crisis or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need funds to settle your... Zerowater - Zero Water is TERRIBLE - DO NOT BUY 1.0 We have only had this product for about 2 months and have refilled it around 10-15 times then noticed it started to smell like fish. I then cleaned... Zerowater - Maybe Zero is not such a bad name for this group . . . Owned the pitcher for nearly 3 months. The first filter was good for about 3 weeks. The next filter, after about 2 weeks, began depositing golden... Zerowater - Ripoff 1.9 The filter doesn't work after buying yet another set of filters to replace filter that came with it the meter still shows high dissolved solids.... Zerowater - TDS is not a valid determination for safe water TOTAL DESOLVED SOLIDS are necessary for your health. They are minerals, such as calcium, essential to our health. Water testing low on TDS, or zero... Zerowater - Filter does not last long enough 2.0 I recently purchased a zero water filter that came with a gauge to test the water. In testing all waters available, it proved that the Zero water was... Zerowater - Purchased three times, leaking, dosent work! 1.0 I purchased the first filters and unit about 2 years ago. Nothing really wrong happened until the last set of two are not working. I purchased two...