Top Businesses in Doylestown, Pennsylvania

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Doylestown, Pennsylvania

Fred Beans - Horrible Customer Service 1.0 I went through a Ford salesman, Josh, whom was very professional. I bought a Chevy off the Chevy dealer lot on May 31, 2017. I was pleased with the... Homegoods - Reason for denied return 1.0 I tried to return two mirrors today without a receipt. They were both in excellent condition and had HomeGoods pricing tags still affixed to the... Anthony Sylvan created a huge money pit Anthony Sylvan renovated my pool using subcontractors who couldn't speak English. They plastered a cement pool and did not consider the spaces... Fred Beans - Horrible So i was searching for a truck online and came across a nice used dodge that was being sold at Fred Beans Ford dealership. I put in for a request to... Livengrin Foundation - Notifying court of class completion took mandatory dui classes,completed course successfully. The courts where never notified of completion. this was roughly 2006. they now say they... Fred Beans - Negative sales experience Very disappointing experience with Fred beans sales team. Spoke to salesperson Gabriel wary about purchasing new vehicle. Arranged appointment on... 100% full Perdue Farms - Rubber chicken 2.4 I recently purchased a $15 whole roaster chicken with pop-up timer. I figured that Purdue would be a good name. I cooked it right to the pop up and... American Credit Acceptance - Customer Care Review from Doylestown, Pennsylvania 1.0 Lack of customer service. Representatives being rude and not helpful. Company doesn't offer people with lower rates!