Top Businesses in Dover, Pennsylvania

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Dover, Pennsylvania

Redbox - Bad business practices 2.9 I went to rent a couple of movies on line. Usually I use my app. This time I had trouble getting the stored credit card to work. I did not complete ch... Just Cabinets - Delivery 2.5 The sales girl Kara was very nice. We setup the delivery for Saturday. The delivery people texted and I confirmed the time. They did not show up. We... Waste Management is Unethical 1.0 We signed a contract with WM to service our small apartment building. The contract was 1/2 page and stated our bill would be under $400/month. The VER... Avis - Review in Rentals category from Dover, Pennsylvania 1.0 I had a very bad experience with Avis over Memorial Day weekend!!! First thing they didn't have a car for me just a VWWhich had no trunk space so... Comcast Cable Review from Dover, Pennsylvania 1.2 I have had nothing but trouble with Comcast since we've switched from Dishnet. Bad move!!! The Platform System is constantly locking up and needs... Rite Aid - Customer service 1.4 Given incorrect drugs will not refund my money pharmacist is very nasty to customers, had problems here before.This is a very dangerous problem... The General Insurance - Worst Customer Service Ever 1.0 I made the mistake of getting insured by The General and was in a car accident. Their adjuster wrote my car up as being completely totaled, even... Sprint unlimited plan is a big fat lie! Everything they say is a lie! I walked into the local Sprint store in Philadelphia, carrying my GS5 from VZS and my IPad. I explained to the sales rep I used my phone as a hotspot...