Top Businesses in Oslo, Oslo

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Oslo, Oslo

With Official Company Response Fashionmia - From a real customer, but never more 1.5 It took not at all 3 days for delivery as some of "feedbacks" claim here, it too far too much more. The product was honestly said a rag, that did rese... Gate1travel - Tour Guide Review from Oslo, Oslo 1.5 Pretty terrible. Do not go on unless you are above 55. If you want to actually experience the countries and not see them via bus, I highly discourage... Lynda - Seems Ive payed for 9 months without knowing 1.9 Signed up for the free trail in october of 2015. I never wanted to sign up for any subscription because I thought I would at least try the service fir... Zerowater - Zero Water Filter Problems I purchased 2 pitchers and several boxes of filters. The first 2 filters lastes for a month each. The Water from Thor tap read 54 before filtrering th... Jjshouse Dress Review from Oslo, Oslo 1.0 Do not buy from this store! I ordered a regular EU38 size which normally is my size plus as I am between 38 and 36. The dress was too tight on my... Tees Paradise doesn't delivere - Scam 1.0 Same experience as the others. Placed order in early january. Contacted them after a month and got a short reply from Goliath Co that they would look... Avis - Worse than bad customer service While in Norway, we rented a van in Oslo for one day. We drove it around town and dropped it at the airport, where they told us and flew home to the... Anine Bing - Bought a shirt Bought a shirt witch fell a part in the seems. The shirt was worn 2-3 times and the customer service is refusing to take the shirt back or give me a...