Top Businesses in Springfield, Oregon

More companies in this location

Services in Springfield, Oregon

Latest Reviews in Springfield, Oregon

Sears - Extended warranty repair load of *** 1.4 On July 24th 2017 I called the warranty department to schedule a repair for my washing machine has nine Cycles only one is operating the associate... Nerds On Call - Recurring charge They charge a recurring CC fee of $25 per month on top of the cost of repair. Be very careful! This is a VERY poor business practice, a trick to get... Aspen Dental - Put in random crowns for front teeth 2.2 I’m extremely disappointed in the two front teeth crowns I got from Dr. Hussain at Aspen Dental in Springfield, OR. Her work, lack of... Resolved Jack in the Box Q/Pioneer Parkway Springfield, OR 3.3 Got billed twice... dummy billed wrong the first time, billed correctly the 2nd time, never backed out the first. Used my bank's online service, two... Ashley Furniture - I was warned and didn't listen--STAY AWAY! 1.9 I put a deposit down on furniture on 12/12/16. The salesperson said that it had to be ordered and that it would arrive on 1/11/17 in their warehouse... Rich the store manager at the eugene best buy 2.0 Eugene store manager RIch, I wish we could have gone out back and dealt with this like men. I know you woulda called the police if I would have even... Ashley Furniture - Bad customer service 2.3 My husband and I went into the Ashley Furniture store at the gateway mall. We went on Black Friday, looking for a sectional. As we walked in we... Lorex *** service 4.7 I bought a 24 Ch Lorex one and a half years ago. Record function has failed and other than a couple of simple checks described in troubleshooting,...