Top Businesses in Salem, Oregon

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Salem, Oregon

Lithia Motors - They lie and sell expensive lemons 1.5 Should've trusted my instincts the day I went to buy my car, as there was an uneasy feeling about the Salem Volkswagen Lithia Dealership in Salem,... Walmart, Turner rd. Salem, Oregon I made a complaint against Walmart around a week ago. I asked to be contacted by the company, and I still have not heard from them! Needless to say,... Xfinity - Biggest Ripoff in America 1.4 My monthly bill has gone up repeatedly for the past four months and the most recent was a ridiculously, exorbitant $221.00 for one month of service.... Crazy high prices at Batteries Plus 2.0 I'd ordered a new phone - which came with a flaky battery. The place I'd ordered it from was sending me a new battery - I'd looked online and new... Les Schwab Tire Centers - Dont Trust Les Schwab 1.6 DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!!! THEY WILL MISLEAD YOU!!! Read the warranty carefully and don’t believe want they say! I have bought tires from this... Mattress One - UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS WITH SEALY POSTUREPEDIC MATTRESS 1.5 Purchased Sealy FIRM Posturepedic mattress only at $1,000. In first month, it sunk down on both sides where my husband & I slept, creating a raised... Coastline Foot And Ankle Center Medical Care Review from Salem, Oregon 1.3 In November of 2015 Dr Scott performed foot surgery on my left foot. The surgery went fine, but the aftercare was less than good. They could never... Mor Furniture For Less - The worst place to do business with. My wife and I bought a bedroom set and a living room set form the Salem store. The sales person was very pleasant to work with. We were told that our...