Top Businesses in Redmond, Oregon

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Redmond, Oregon

Jeld Wen - I called twice to claims @ Jel-Wen 1.6 1st time I was bounced through 3 reps and sent to a "Claims Rep" put on hold for 20 minutes without any answer. I hung up and the call center... Central Oregon Heating And Cooling - Great Company to Work With 5.0 Regarding Central Oregon Heating & Cooling (Cracked Heat Exchangers) First off, I wish to thank the team at Central Oregon Heating & Cooling for... Central Oregon Heating And Cooling - Would give 0 stars if possible 1.0 would give 0 stars if I could Late last fall, our furnace quit working at our rental home while we were south for the winter. Nick and Austin were... Consumer Cellular - Bank Account Charged After Discontinuation of Service 2.0 I called Consumer Cellular to discontinue my service and was assured that no more would be withdrawn from my bank account. After being charged again,... Resume Now - Review in Professional Services category from Redmond, Oregon 1.0 This company scamned my young daughter and refused to reimburse the illegal fees. They are a scam. Avasflowers - SHADY COMPANY I called and ordered a vase arrangement for my brother-inlaws funeral five days beforehand since he was cremated. Told it would be 51.73 which I was... Visiting Angels - Poor quality of service Some of the Visiting Angels were great, some could care less. The true problem is with management. Managers, supervisors and schedulers.....They... Lipozene - Did not work Did not lose weight. Am vegetarian as well as dietbetic. I am very careful with my diet.

Your represenitive would not listen when I told her that a...