Top Businesses in Portland, Oregon

More companies in this location

Services in Portland, Oregon

Latest Reviews in Portland, Oregon

Integra Telecom - I will be taking my decade long business elsewhere 2.3 I was rudely treated and threatened by Cheryl in the collections department. I have been a long time customer, and had a payment groove that was... Dream City Auto Sales - Cheated!!! 1.0 This dealership is the worst I have ever dealt with. Unfortunately I did not do my research prior to arriving on this lot, if I had I would have... Greystar - Bogus damage charges after apartment move out 1.0 Rented an apartment at Arya at Hedges Creek. Moved out on 8/31/2017 expecting full refund on security deposit as the place was move in ready.... Do not do business with Prestige Payment Systems 1.0 It has been a constant battle with Prestige Payment Systems. I have been charged fees when my contract explicitly notes that no fee(s) should be... Crystal clear supplements druglorde mentality 1.0 It's pretty expensive. more importantly Gordon the "owner" used to have help from his mother which made the customer service great but now she has... Xfinity - I see why they are the most hated company in the US 1.1 When my wife pointed out Comcast was increasing pricing again, I looked at the bill. They up-sold my clue-less wife into the bundle of the week. OK,... Viator - Substitution without notification 1.0 On September 12, Silver Falls State Park with viewing of three waterfalls was substituted for the Multnomah Falls/Columbia River Gorge tour and we... Asurion - Most Unethical Company I have had Insurance 1.1 Had my cell phone screen cracked and possible water damage. Asurion cell phone insurance sent me an envelope to put the phone in to send to them. I...