Top Businesses in Portland, Oregon

More companies in this location

Services in Portland, Oregon

Latest Reviews in Portland, Oregon

Essential wholesale 1.9 There are so many excellent companies, why would anyone deal with the inconvenience of this lousy customer service. I won't deal with them anymore.... Regence Bluecross Blueshield Of Oregon - Terrible, expensive, denial of procedures and care. 1.1 Had to have my own private insurance after husband retired. Had BX OF TEXAS THEN. NOW 1000 MONTH 10000 BEFORE THEY PAY ANYTHING, HAVE MS, asthma,... Consumer Cellular - Bad Payment Policies 2.7 Consumer Cellular has developed a very unreasonable late payment policy, especially towards customers who have faithfully paid their bills every... Fred Meyer - 47% Price Increase in Six Months 2.6 In January 2017, Fred Meyer reduced fat potato chips were 1.69 per bag, regular price. As of July 2017 the exact same bag costs 2.50. This just... Jack In The Box - Bad and rude service 2.6 On 7/12/17 experienced a rude and bad service from your manager of Jack in the box located in Portland Or. On the corner of MLK and Columbia Blvd.... Bolt Bus experience 5.0 we waited for the bus, which was 2 Hrs late, & people were complaining, not knowing why? wish they would of called someone in the group, explaining... Consumer Cellular - Another pissed off customer 1.0 got my first smart phone 2 months ago the doro 824 easy for old people who need an easy to use phone everybody said you will love it when you learn... Consumer Cellular - Cell pay date 2.0 I arranged when I opened my account to have my bill date at the end of month and they charged me $37. Next month they did it again as the say it is...