Top Businesses in La Grande, Oregon

More companies in this location

Services in La Grande, Oregon

Free Trials

Peak Life Free Trial
1.3
85 reviews

Sanitary Conditions

Latest Reviews in La Grande, Oregon

Northwood Manufacturing - FOX MOUNTAIN SLIDE OUT 2.4 TRIED TO CALL SEVERAL TIMES. FINALLY WENT TO EMAIL TO SERVICE DEPT LEFT MESSAGE ABOUT THE BROKEN SLIDE OUT ASKING FOR SOME HELP. THE MESSAGE I GOT... 2010 Northwood Manufacturing AF 30U 4.0 We bought our unit used. Fit and finish is average for this industry. Build quality is well above average. Thick floors, thick walls, solid... Northwood Manufacturing - 2013 27-5L 2013 27-5L Drain Master Dump Valves and switches have not worked from day one! We have spent incalculable time and own effort to get repaired and... Exede - Review in Telecommunications category from La Grande, Oregon 1.0 I moved to Washington State in April and called Direct TV to reinstall my service. They offered a bundle with Internet and I received a call from Exed... Burgess Seed And Plant Company - DOA plants Ordered $65.00 worth of berry plants from Burgess. Plants arrived dried out and dead. I canned all the berry plants in one gallon cans when I got... Rent A Center Customer Care Review from La Grande, Oregon 2.9 Rude, harassing, disrespectful, and shaming comments is how RAC rolls. I have never gone a whole month without paying but have been late on payments... 100% full Northwood Manufacturing - 2015 Arctic Fox 990 design flaw 1.5 Yes the 990 is a wet bath and you should not need to pump out the water left in the shower after using, this is unsanitary and unsafe it should drain.... Northwood Manufacturing - Northwood could NOT have been better! 5.0 We are second owners of a 2007 27T. Discovered dry rot in the back wall in 2014. Took it back to the LaGrande factory. Two guys proclaim up to $1500...