Top Businesses in Klamath Falls, Oregon

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Klamath Falls, Oregon

I'm a victim of Aspen Dental, Klamath Falls, OR aka Two Thirty Dental 1.0 Caution, beware of this dental practice, they damaged my tooth to the tune of $2000 in Klamath Falls, Oregon Pursuant to H.R.5111 - Consumer Review... Budget Truck Rental - Don't ever go through Budget! 1.0 I will never ever go though Avis/Budget car/moving truck rental or recommend going through them for anyone! Not only did they Lie to us twice but... Kampgrounds Of America - Not beign aware of a policy before being charged for camping 1.0 I made a reservation over the phone with KOA in Klamath Falls Oregon. My card was charged and then the next day had to cancel. Was charged $10 for... Miracle Ear - Not happy 1.8 My hearing problems were some hearing loss, couldn't understand people on the telephone, could not understand some speech or watch a movie without... Boost Mobile Mobile Phone Service Review from Klamath Falls, Oregon 2.6 Worst customer service. My credit card was charged without my knowledge and I am not on auto pay. I have had them for years I have a grace period for... Directv - Charges not agreed to, NFL ticket, HBO, STARZ, SHOWTIME, and CINEMAX I suspend my account in November 2015, I took account off Suspension in May 7, 2016, they charged my account for 2 months, in which I did not agree to... Gopro - Hero4 Action Camera Review from Klamath Falls, Oregon 1.5 I bought a hero 4 December of 2015, have tried many times to use this piece of junk! Every time I go to use this camera, I must charge the camera,... Joann Fabric Customer Care Review from Klamath Falls, Oregon 1.9 Klamath Falls Oregon location.
Had a 2 year old with me and my back was killing me to start off lol..
Grabbed a ticket for the fabric cutting counte...