Top Businesses in Gresham, Oregon

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Gresham, Oregon

Salvation Army - Horrible The store in Gresham has some rude employee there's. I will not shop there ever again the way the employees was speaking to my husband like if he was... Frontier Communications - Not providing what I am paying for! 3.1 Discovered my internet speed is 20MBS, I am paying for 50MBS. Called two days ago and attempted the usual troubleshoot over the phone. didn't work... Scammed By Frontier communications "misrepresentation" 1.1 We too had received a mail piece that said Internet services for about $49 and a $200 Amazon card. When calling we explained that we wanted Telephone... Frontier Communications: Highly unethical Company 1.3 I was quoted $51.99 per month for a basic bundle. In addition to this, a $400 gift card for switching over. I called in twice and spoke to two... Modlily - You get what you pay for . . . Purchased a maxi dress for $23 in an XL. It was more like a size 12 (they list both 12 & 14 as sizes for an XL). BE SURE TO CHECK THE SIZE CHART BEF... Tlg Great Fun - Great Fun is a Great Scam! I, too was promised lots of perks for joining. Haven't seen that yet. My package was to include 2 $20.00 rebates to use anywhere online. Yeah, right!... Verified customer Leaffilter North - Install Leaf Filters Every process of this installment, from the estimate to the actual work, was top notch. I could not have been more happy with the way things turned o... Directv - Customer Care Review from Gresham, Oregon 4.4 For years i have called to check on promotions and by calling i have had great results. I called on In early Sept to check on some freebies and was...