Top Businesses in Dallas, Oregon

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Dallas, Oregon

Bad build quality from Forest River trailers 1.2 Purchased a Salem travel trailer from Broadmoore RV (Pasco WA) in 2014 (3 years ago) and the siding is coming off - for the second time! Extended... Forest River RV is terrible!! 1.0 We have had nothing but problems with the slide out of our 2016 Forest River RV. We have had them try to fix the slide out three times. The worst... Forest River - Trailer made of paper mache at best. 1.1 Worst quality assurance, surprise there is not a class action suit going on with this company. Purchased a Forest River Heritage Glen Bunkhouse model... Forest River - MANY - a very poorly made unit 1.7 Forest River Rpod Problems I have been holding off submitting this to the forum until I heard back from the dealer (PoulsboRV) and Forest River. On... Bait and switch. centurylink is frauding their customers 1.5 This complaint is about CenturyLink and the scam they are running. On August 22, 2016 I call centurylink to have my internet service moved to my new... Cr England - Cry babys I GOT MY CDL IN FONTANA CAL AND THEN A GRAYHOUND TICKET TO SLAT LAKE HIRD BY CR ENGLAND I DROVE FOR THEM 15 YEARS WENT OFF THE ROAD IN 2OO1 THEY... Curtis Trailers Rv Maintenance Review from Dallas, Oregon 2.3 Will tell you anything to sell; after it leaves the lot-even if it's new and there are several things to fix- it's a whole new ball game. Very poor... Charter Communications - Customer service Customer service was so bad, I thought I was being pranked for a hidden camera show. Every bit of info incorrect. While waiting to speak with a...