Top Businesses in Bend, Oregon

More companies in this location

Services in Bend, Oregon

Latest Reviews in Bend, Oregon

Usps - Helpless against their incompetence, pathetic business with no accountability 1.7 When You pay for a service and that service completely fails, I believe most businesses fix the problem and reimburse you. Maybe it's because USPS is... Thousand Trails Rv - Lied to about length of contract verbally 1.3 My husband and and I signed up for one year with them last spring for a stay in Bend Oregon. When things didn't work out for us to go, we sucked it... Centurylink 's "Escalation Department" Although I think it's hilarious that Centurylink has an "Escalation Department"--- yes, I got transferred there today--- I want you all to think... Healthcare Gov - Unemployed and paying over $200/month! 1.0 How can the employees with healthcare.gov be so incompetent. I'm assuming it's because the interface is so *** terrible. It is absolutely worthless tr... Featured From You Flowers - Horrible 1.0 I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters... Days Inn - Worst Experience Ever We had reservations for a 2 Queen Non Smoking room at Days Inn in Bend Or for July 22nd for 2 nights. We drove with our small children all day and... Adorablebulldogs - Buyer beware I began the process of buying a puppy. I thought the price was too good to be true. I paid for my application. Once I was contacted, I had a name and... Lowes - Pergo is pure *** 1.0 Had 15,000 in pergo max installed throughout the house, it's start to rise and get distorted after 4 years. Would never use again. Lowe's does not...