Top Businesses in Windsor, Ontario

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Windsor, Ontario

Southern Motion Furniture - Bad Service on warranty!!! 1.6 Purchased a lovely couch with built in electric recliner. Asked salesperson for a durable material since being seniors it would be our last purchase... Money Network - Horrid 1.0 they stole 200 dollars from me and told me it was my fault for checking my balance at atms the customer service was horrid tome and asked me who i... Comerica Bank - Horrible Customer Service 1.0 Worst bank I've ever dealt with....Worst customer service. so many service charges over the same transaction even though they were the ones to... Bark Busters - Dog Training Review from Windsor, Ontario 4.1 We had a wonderful experience with Bark Busters. Our trainer was very knowledgeable and helpful. We have a 7 month old boxer who i had no control... Gameloft - Pop up adds at the worst possible moment 4.3 First off, during RvR event Gameloft grouped us with realms 4 times our size. Right off the bat we had no chance to survive let alone win. But to... Ronimos Roofing And Renovations - Ronald Doyscher, Bandit, Swindler, Crook, Fraudster 1.0 I would like to bring to your attention a Windsor business that is taking people's money to provide Roofing and Renovation services and then not provi... Backpage ripped me off for $90. !! I placed an ad on backpage. It was apparently "community removed". I have been trying to email them over and over, to ask why, but they just ignore me... ComfortStar - Comfort Star - outdoor Airconditioner - model MAH-25-410 1.6 The home is less than two yrs and so is the a/c unit. Loud noise coming from unit and heavy wobbling of the upper cover assembly. On closer...