Top Businesses in Toronto, Ontario

More companies in this location

Services in Toronto, Ontario

Latest Reviews in Toronto, Ontario

Dhl Canada - PATHETIC Let me share my experience in dealing with DHL right from the beginning as below : 1) I received a call from DHL call center number 18888990289... Bad Boy Furniture - Chair broke in less than a month and bad after sales service 2.3 I bought a set of living room chairs from "bad boy" furniture. In less than one month I noticed little ball like particles under the chair. I flipped... Curtis International - SYLVANIA CHEST FREEZER SFRF 434 1.5 I bought this chest freezer from London Drugs here in Canada Aug 16, 2016, and exactly 1 year and 1 month today the compressor died. I called Curtis... Best buy reward zone - redeem $5 - A nightmare!! 1.9 I came to a store besides Costco to buy a blue ray cd and I had my rewards card and an email that show that I have the $5 certificate...they have no... Night Owl - Installed recommended update and now a FROZEN /USELESS POS 1.8 I have spent hours on the phone with technical support and customer service . I have tried to return by UPS via 2 different shipping labels emailed... Dynamite Clothing - Loyalty program :( 2.8 I have always shopped at dynamite and I love ALL of their clothing! I honestly own way too much of it! I am a shopper with a coupon and rarely ever... New Balance - Horrible quality shoes 1.0 Between my husband and myself, we have purchased about 6 pairs of new balance over the last 5 years. I have had to return the shoes on more than one... Trafalgar Tours - Excursion rip-off 2.6 We have just done the Costsaver Iberian Explorer from 5-17 Aug 2017. This was our first (and most likely last) trip with Trafalgar. In most cities...