Top Businesses in Oshawa, Ontario

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Oshawa, Ontario

First Choice Haircutters - Bad colour and really bad cut 1.0 Went to get a colour it's now green brown and red the trim she did is all different lengths now one side is shorter then other went to see manager... Pandora Jewelry - Pandora doesn't stand behind their product! At least they are repairing your ring...the manager of the Oshawa store refused to consider that the ring I bought 2 months ago had become deformed... American Eagle Outfitters - Poor customer service 1.0 My daughter and I were in shopping at American eagle at the Oshawa shopping centre on Saturday afternoon. February 18th. We were looking for jeans to... Chrysler - MY LEMON 2013 Dodge 2500 1.5 Well here i go, i bought a 2012 Dodge 1500 Outdoorsman , man what a hunk of junk so many problems in the same year i took a huge loss and traded it... eSalon - Hair Dye Review from Oshawa, Ontario 4.7 I love my new revised hair color! I liked my first hair color choice. But i love!! My revised color. My colorist new exactly what i needed and it... The Childrens Place - *** SERVICE 1.5 I placed an order online, two weeks later i still had not received the product nor an email advising that it had shipped. I called customer service... Theft at LA Fitness, Ritson Road, Oshawa 1.8 This gym, located at the Five Points Mall in north Oshawa, has become plauged with theft in the locker rooms. This week alone it was hit twice with... Hakim Optical - No reaction to my complaint After travelling around Europe for a month, I went to the local Hakim Optical shop where I had bought 2 for 1 glasses two years ago. One of the...