Top Businesses in Orillia, Ontario

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Orillia, Ontario

Leons furniture - Leon's 1.0 We purchased a $2949 KITCHEN AID (WHIRLPOOL) oven from Leon's Furniture in Orillia Ontario March 5 2016. We also purchased a 4 year extended "Diamond... Mosquito Magnet dId not catch mosquitos at all and then after a year stopped working 1.0 We live in northern Va and tried very hard to get the mosquito magnet to work. I moved it around the yard, I religiously changed all the parts every... Scentsy - Shipping Service Review from Orillia, Ontario 1.5 Hi! I placed an order at the end of March/2016. My consultant did not put order through until July 1, 2016! As of today, September 5 I still have not... Vivid Seats - Hidden cost 1.0 very unhappy with my recent purchase. I was told it was 633.00 CAD for my two tickets for pearl jam but when I looked at my Creditcard 917.92 was... BCBG MAX AZRIA GROUP - Very poor I returned a dress from Canada that I purchased on their Canadian website...at first they said the return did not arrive even though I provided the... Nair - Hair Remover Review from Orillia, Ontario Hi i recently brought the cire divine hair removal wax from shoppers drug mart and i was very disappointed with the way it worked. The wax didnt come... Telus Communications - Phone Plan Review from Orillia, Ontario Last week I received notice on a promotion regarding the iPhone 5s for $50 down. As I'm a loyal telus customer and my three year contract was up I con... American Home Shield - No customer service; conflicting information; caught in run-around In a period of 3 days, four different representatives have given me four different and conflicting status updates regarding a service request placed 8...