Top Businesses in Orangeville, Ontario

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Orangeville, Ontario

Best Buy - Dodgy contract signing! 1.8 I purchased a membership via Best Buy branch (Orangeville, ON) on 28th of July to get 2 x TV brackets installed. At the point of registering, I was... Home Depot - Online faulty system 1.2 Back on June 20, 2017 I placed an online order with Home Depot for Coolflex. It is a rubberized roof coating. It was suppose to arrive in two to... Marks Work Wearhouse - Mark's Work Wearhouse discriminates against tall customers by refusing to carry their cargo pants in size 36x36 2.0 Mark's Work Wearhouse is discriminating against tall people by refusing to carry cargo pants in size 36x36.Show your support of this campaign by... Rogers Communications - Internet Service Review from Orangeville, Ontario Terrible terrible terrible internet service. Four my 5 years in Canada this is the worst internet service i have ever had. I asked for a high speed... Fit4less - Horrible customer service 1.4 this company has horrible slash non existent customer service - we paid for and didn't use a membership for four months then decided we had put it in... Sunjoy Industries - 12x12 gazebo top 2.5 I order this top two or more weeks ago...received it yesterday...but you shipped 10x10.... we now need you to send the proper size one too us..we have... Rosegal - Delivery Service Review from Orangeville, Ontario 1.0 Placed an order with Rosegal. I am Canadian. They charged me in US dollars (first clue that something was amis). They said product shipped. It's 6... Smartstyle - Customer Care Review from Orangeville, Ontario 1.4 Worst salon on the planet at Orangeville Walmart. Manager has an extremely bad attitude and turns people away constantly. I sat outside the salon and...