Top Businesses in North York, Ontario

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in North York, Ontario

DO NOT BUY FROM URBAN OG IF YOU LIVE IN CANADA 1.0 I ordered some stuff from Urban Og, i live in Toronto, and was charged an outrageous amount of money for shipping. If figured that as is the case wit... Primus Canada - Bundle Review from North York, Ontario 1.0 One if the worst service they don't even have anyone to talk to in the weekend I have no Internet and phone from Friday untill Tuesday there is no... 100% full Walmart - My Visa card was charged twice for same Online order (1618263579). 2.3 My Visa card was charged twice for same Online order (1618263579). First time August 27 when I placed the order and second time September 1 when order... Marks Work Wearhouse - Customer Care Review from North York, Ontario 1.6 Could not get order to accept online after many tries, called customer service. Rude man says my problem is my computer because there is no problem... Zara - Cashier Review from North York, Ontario 1.0 I Had a terrible experience at Zara-Bayshore Mall- between 6:25-6:40 pm on 09/03/16. The cashier who processed my purchase (a Chinese/Philipino look... Td Canada Trust - Absolutely no clue 1.0 In 2008 I got a loan with TD auto financing actually co- signed for an ex big mistake but what's done is done A year later I was taken to small... Green Motion - Car Rental Review from North York, Ontario 1.3 These indian guys are a fraud... I have hired cars from different companies all over the world i have not see one as bad as Greenmotion located at 7 K... Walmart - Pie Review from North York, Ontario Hi i went to your store in ogdensburg ny yesterday at6.54 pm and went to self scan checkout a lafy wss helping me and checking my items u was iverchar...