Top Businesses in North Bay, Ontario

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in North Bay, Ontario

Hr Block - Avoid H&R Block at all costs. 1.1 I went in for a normal tax return. Two T4's - nothing that should have caused anyone any problems. I got a fairly large return, which seemed great.... Loblaws Grocery Stores - Memories of Sicilia fine sea salts, 750 g 4.3 We purchased the above noted product at Mike and Lori's No Frills in North Bay, Ontario. This store is our preferred shopping destination for food bec... Behr - Deckover Deck Paint Review from North Bay, Ontario 1.3 Worst product I've ever seen would never buy this product ever again initially looked good but spring came was cracked and peeling scraped and... Behr - Deck peeled after 1 winter Used Behr Deckover on 80' x12' deck and it did not survive one Canadian winter. By year two it is an eyesore. Will not buy another Behr product and... Grizzly Industrial - Disappointed 3.1 Nice looking jointer. loved the look of it. motor crashed after 1 1/2 hours of use. this machine was made in China. I chose to have it repaired... Gearbest - Charging Cord Review 2.0 I ordered a iphone charger cord 10ft and it's been 3 months now and it still hasn't come In gear best emailed me they have 119 days or some ***... Stemologica Trial Kit Review from North Bay, Ontario Total scam! I signed up to receive products for $5.99. I read through everything and the next day removed myself from receiving further product, as I... Stemologica Trial KIT THIEVES,THIEVES Run away when you just see their Returded name I paid $9.25 for shipping the trial kit to get a surprise of $186 deducted from my Dedit card after 3 weeks.I tried reaching the company several times...