Top Businesses in Niagara Falls, Ontario

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Niagara Falls, Ontario

Hakim Optical - Unbelievable that I can't get anyone to return my calls. I'd like to speak with the owner of the company. I have called and emailed but to no avail. This email is a follow-up to an unanswered telephone call that I made to the companys head office on June... Scotiabank - Horrible service all around. 2.0 Scotia continues to close branches in my region. We now have 1 branch to service this city. Calling in to the customer support number they refer you... Hakim Optical - Disaster 2.8 Went in the store expecting to find a huge selection of glasses, and you do, but the prescription/ sunglasses are everywhere on the shelves, tables... Crossroads Rv - Power awning 3.3 I purchased a 2011 crossroads slingshot brand new I recently had to replace the awning motor a 600 Canadian cost it in all fairness was my first... Handyman Club Of America - Not receiving magazines anymore.... I joined a lifetime membership with Handyman Club of America well over 12 years ago. I have not receive my magazines in a very long time (well over a... Rogers Communications - Customer Care Review from Niagara Falls, Ontario 5.0 I've never had a better experience then I did yesterday at Rogers in Niagara Falls. Shyan was the most helpful manager I've ever met and really apprec... Mypillow - Is this site a joke I love my pillow. I'm reading these peoples review and I don't know what you expected? It's a pillow. If you have metal screws in your neck it probabl... Resolved100% full IRULU is a JOKE 3.5 Tried registering for hours with no response. Skip registration lost all apps I payed for and downloaded. Do not get suckered into purchasing because...