Top Businesses in Mississauga, Ontario

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Mississauga, Ontario

Aramex - The Worlds Worst Shipping Company, Bar None 1.0 Amarex Canada. Items not delivered and not contacted about them, ever. 1. No one present to take calls. 2. Ne response to phone messages—ever. 3. No... Midhas Furniture - COUCH FALLING APART . 1.0 I bought a couch in Nov 2015. It was delivered around Dec 20 2015. I paid $1600.00. Had to pay in full before it was delivered. April 2017 i went to... ALWAYS THE WORST EXPERIENCE AT CANADIAN TIRE AUTO SERVICE 1.0 This is the 3rd or 4th time that I had to take my car to Canadian Tire UNFORTUNATELY & for sure this is the last time. Like always Canadian Tire is... Ups - MyChoice Worthless Now I've had several UPS drivers tell me for awhile now they don't have access to My Choice which has my bldg security access code BUT when a UPS... Counterforce Canada - Essentially non-existent service 1.0 The don't monitor regularly. I have an email stating that they only scan every 2 weeks to ensure they can still contact your system. Even then they... Talize - How to lose a good customer 2.8 Was in the Talize store Aug ,18, 2017. Waited in line for ten minutes to pay 60.00 for my items. When trying to pay with my debit card machine kept... SECOND MORTGAGE - CAPITAL DIRECT Horrible customer service. We were told by Nicholas that mortgage will be approved on or about August 3rd, have the agreement signed as well. He went... Canadian Health and Care Mall - RIPOFF, SCAM, ILLEGAL 1.0 This company appears to be a total ripoff. I tried to use two different credit cards to place an order, got an email saying the cards didn't go thru...