Top Businesses in Kitchener, Ontario

More companies in this location

Services in Kitchener, Ontario

Latest Reviews in Kitchener, Ontario

Bad Boy Furniture - Their called Bad Boy for a reason We bought 2 beds, a double bed for my son and a king size for my wife and i. We were told 2 - 3 weeks for delivery, 2 days before the 3 week period... Scotiabank - Terrible Experience 1.0 I opened a chequing account my salary account with them, they placed my account on hold for no reason. I was trying to contact customer care they... Sleep Ezzz - Completely unethical practices 1.0 I purchased a mattress for my son and his wife as a wedding gift and was VERY careful to ensure that it could be returned for a different firmness... Roadtrek - Rear battery panel fell off 2015 170 Versatile Road Trek Screws loosened on the battery compartment that is behind the driver's side storage compartment. The screws fell off and... Roadtrek 210 3.8 I purchased a new 2016 Roadtrek 210. I purchased it in AZ. and returned home to CA. Jan 31, 2017. It needed some warranty work and it was picked up... Bad Boy Furniture - Defective products and the worst customer service ever experienced! 1.1 We bought a table there 4 months ago and are still stressing out about it After purchasing it 4 months ago we contacted them because of a scratch... Bad Boy Furniture - Awful Customer Service 1.0 My husband and I were shopping around to replace our fridge and stove. We found that Bad Boy had the best price for the brand we wanted, we went into... Bad Boy Furniture - Don't stand behind products 2.5 Purchased a leather sectional soft with 2 recliners included. After 1 year, plastic knobs for activating recliners stopped working because they...