Top Businesses in Hamilton, Ontario

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Hamilton, Ontario

CLV Group - Infested with cockroaches 2.0 The building is infested with cockroaches. I would have definitely not signed the lease had I known this. I am moving out as soon as my lease is up.... Bad Boy Furniture - Broken Couch - Can't get a straight answer 2.6 Bought a sectional in June 2017. I noticed it was slightly sagged in the chaise but I assumed it was the design, until I noticed it getting worse. I... Bad Boy Furniture - Who should buy furniture here.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOBODY!!!!!! 3.8 DON'T ever spend your hard earned money here! Sales experience was great but after they had my money all down hill from there. Purchased 2 sofas a... Ardene - Bad costumer policies 1.5 They have the same fake deal always. Buy one get the other for half price of the same value. So one dress did not fit I brought it back thinking I... Easyhome Dundern - I got more than I asked for 1.8 I took possession of a couch and loveseat and a Samsung tablet in late November. I paid up front for 2 months during this time I should have really... Hakim Optical - THE WORST! ...100 words...pfffffft,,,,2 words does it for me I purchased 3 pair of glasses because I could not decide on the 2 for 1 deal...was told I would get a great deal on the 3rd, so be it was happy.... First Choice Haircutters - I feel so attacked! Lisa at first choice Haircutters 1330 main st. Hamilton Ontario has gotten her revenge on me for not being nice enough. (I guess?) She asked what I... Leather Cult - Custom Leather Vest 5.0 Thank you so Much!!!!!!! Great job! My new custom made leather vest is an amazing perfect fit. OUTSTANDING QUALITY for the dollar. I don't care what...