Top Businesses in Guelph, Ontario

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Guelph, Ontario

I'm done with Torrid for now. 3.0 Torrid recently came to Canada. I think they've been here a year. The in store experience is great, but when I shop online, I want to kill someone.... Brighter Image Lab - Customer Care Review from Guelph, Ontario 1.0 This company Gave fedex the incorrect address for my delivery twice if I didn't contact the company I would of never of received the impressions or... Uhaul - Long distance move with no air conditioning I rented a U-Haul truck to move my daughter from Ontario to Nova Scotia in the summer during a heat wave. The truck I was given had an air... Anytime Fitness - THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS! 1.0 This gym and its owners are EXTREMELY misleading and unprofessional. I first went into their location in Oct 2014 to get info. I basically told them... Stay away from the Guelph Hakim optical. 1.8 I have been a customer in Guelph for several years and they have not been able to adjust my glasses so that they don't hurt my nose or ear. It takes... Otticanet - Dolce And Gabbana Flowers Sunglasses Review from Guelph, Ontario 4.1 I'm honestly astonished at the bad reviews on here. I ordered some D&G glasses off this site last year. I had fallen in love with them at LensCrafters... David Moore And Associates - Auction Company In Guelph Ont Review from Guelph, Ontario 1.3 David moore an associates auctions apprails read the fine prnt or get taken auction company in guelph on canada wii squeeze every last cent from you.i... Ashley Madison - Premium Membership Review from Guelph, Ontario 1.5 I want a refund there's to many scammers on this website and I'm not spending a penny more to varify I'm a real person it said free join in I had to...