Top Businesses in Ontario

More companies in this location

Services in Ontario

Latest Reviews in Ontario

Bad Boy Furniture - Aqualift Self clean oven On Feb 1017 we purchased 3 appliances one was Maytag stove We were told it had this new advanced oven cleaner and I replied that is fine as long as... Cheapoair - Daylight Robbery! Reference Booking Number# 45198238 I cancelled my flights due to the program being put off. Cheapoair informed me that they will charge me USD 500.00... Sears Home Services - Extended warranty bought for KENMORE I have already 1.0 Purchased 2 Appliances Sept 2016 and of course bought extended 5 yr warranties. Not to mention, they called me in August of this year, 2017 saying... Curtis International - Worst customer service in the World 2.0 The company puts you on hold forever. This is my 15th time calling the company and I have not spoke to anyone, as of yet. I left my name on their... Equifax - 3 hours to get explanation of what an alert was actually for 1.0 Had an alert put on my account in Sept and got a call from Credit card company in October saying that 'there was a message in my credit card message... Fit4less - Gym staff is VERY lazy 2.6 On October 16, 2017 at 10:30am I visited the Trinity Common location in Brampton, Ontario Canada. This Fit4Less location needs major retraining... Aramex - The Worlds Worst Shipping Company, Bar None 1.0 Amarex Canada. Items not delivered and not contacted about them, ever. 1. No one present to take calls. 2. Ne response to phone messages—ever. 3. No... Renewed massage therapy is a scam 1.0 Christine Fernandes who is the owner of renewed massage therapy in Cambridge Ontario stole money off of my credit card. When I compmained about it,...