Top Businesses in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

More companies in this location

Services in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Latest Reviews in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Marcos Pizza - Mgr hung up on me! 3.0 Spoke with mgr at the marcos pizza in okc ok se 59th & sooner rd and was trying to explain my situation of my previous order and was told to share... GoDish - Got a text for a 150 visa card 1.7 there people who set it up charged me $49.98 just to talk to them. and then said would give me a $50 off next bill never happen they said it was... Conns - I paid $200.00 to return a defective TV. Awful in Oklahoma poor service sad and they don't care don't buy there 1.0 Brought a 55” TV, when I opened the box and installed the screen had enter damaged. I called the store as they offer no solution. I have never spoken... Marcos Pizza - Not a happy customer 2.3 Ordered a pizza by delivery tonight and after opening the box i was amazed to find most of my pizza was flipped upside down. Pieces were missing all... Beware of Globe life insurance Pissed consumer I want to know if you can help me recovery some of my money back from globe life and acc. ins. co. In the year of 2012. I took out an... Edible Arrangements - Ughhhh 1.0 Just had literally the worst experience with this store. First of all we are reoccurring customers to edible arrangements and haven't had a problem... I would NEVER Recommend Public Storage!! 3.0 I DO NOT recommend Public Storage. They suck you in with the cheapest rates and then you will get an email about 4 months later saying your rates are... Jiffy Lube - Honest Robert s western 4.8 I had many estimates for repairs to my car for a fuel pump a tuna relays every shop I went to was going to bend me over. But I went to the Jiffy Lube...