Top Businesses in Midwest City, Oklahoma

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Midwest City, Oklahoma

Chrysler Capital - Horrible service 2.0 I do not know why I gave in and got a loan through these people, they offer no kind of refinancing. I will admit sometimes they have worked with me.... Metropcs - Employees are rude 1.0 I went to the store at 1717 S. Air Depot in Midwest City last night. 45. Min before closing time. The guy hid behind the counter and refused to... Stopzilla - RANSOMWARE - BEWARE As a CTO of an Enterprise grade software company, I have had a couple dealings here and there with software over my 16 years as a CTO. I can say with... Vivid Seats - Texas Rangers Al Wild Card Baseball Ticket Review from Midwest City, Oklahoma 1.0 I went online to vivid seats to purchase playoff tickets for the Rangers. The problem with this site is the tickets all look the same and they are... Usaa - Checking Account Review from Midwest City, Oklahoma There were fraudulent checks in my account last month. I called the bank and informed them about it. At first they said I did the right thing, but... Target - Manager Review from Midwest City, Oklahoma 3.6 I was in Target store 3225 Louisiana Ave. Lafayette, La 70501 on Monday, 9/19/2016. I had to walk out without purchasing a thing. I quess she was the... Dollar General Corporation - Customer Care Review from Midwest City, Oklahoma The clerks are very unorganized here at this store . Nothing is stocked everything is just placed out in the isles . I go in everyday and its like thi... Roca Labs - Weight Loss Program Review from Midwest City, Oklahoma I've been on Roca Labs for two days and have lost 7 lbs already so yea it works IF you follow the directions.