Top Businesses in Jenks, Oklahoma

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Jenks, Oklahoma

American Express Rewards Rip off 1.0 i got a new American Express Card and they told me to refer my Friends and when they got approved you will get $ 100.00 well news flash that is a LIE... Global Fulfillment Services - Vacation Package 1.7 Purchased vacation package approx. a year ago. Took initial tour in July, 2016 in Florida at New Smyrna Beach. According to instructions we received... Gutter Helmet - Rain Guard Of Tulsa Review from Jenks, Oklahoma 5.0 Many of these revues are from dishonest competitors. Gutter helmet has installed 60,000,000 ft. Been in business 35 years. Why? Because it works Stanley Steemer - Lied about applications of protectant and deodorizer used I payed to have 3 rooms plus stairway cleaned plus have protectant and deodorizer applied, I actually bought them using one application with both the... I would never rent another home from Oneprop 1.0 I would never rent another home from this company. They gouge you on the pet deposits and good luck on ever getting a human on the phone. Our lease... Blue Bell Creameries Cookies And Cream Ice Cream Review from Jenks, Oklahoma 2.4 The last two gallons of blue bell cookies and cream ice cream has basically been vanilla ice cream with tiny specks of cookie dust through out I was... Gearbest Streaming Media Player Review from Jenks, Oklahoma 1.4 I recently purchased in MX4 Android TV box. I powered it on everything appeared to work fine the remote however would power the Box off and would not... Champions Auto Spa - No longer a car wash patron Congratulations to Champion Auto Spa in Jenks, OK. You are the straw that has changed my life forever as it pertains to the use/non-use of self...