Top Businesses in Edmond, Oklahoma

More companies in this location

Services in Edmond, Oklahoma

Latest Reviews in Edmond, Oklahoma

HomeWorx USA - CHOCTAW- A RENTERS NIGHTMARE 1.0 We only live in the home part time. It's the biggest home on the block- it was the model home. We pay over $50,000 /yr to live here part time. We... Cox Communications - Cox will shut you off if you complain about there service ... 1.0 I have been a long loyal customer of Cox for years ... 20 or more ... For 6 months my cable has not worked correctly ... Cox has had all type of... Furniture Care Protection - Furniture Repair Company Claim Denial 1.0 This company sends out so called experts to inspect and analyze claims. When in fact when they walk out your door, they are already prepared to go... Petco - Customer Service or the lack thereof 2.6 Two weeks ago, I went to the Petco in Edmond, OK to buy some aquarium supplies and fish. After over 30 minutes of waiting for assistance, I finally... Aire Serv - Extremely Satisfied 4.9 I see the complaints on this forum don't understand how my experience could be so different. The performed a major repair on my heat pump and I... Ubuildit - Total Blessing 5.0 UBuildIt was a total blessing! We had planned on using another local custom home builder to build our home. After getting frustrated with the total... Omaha Steaks - What a Rip Off 1.0 My sister sent me an order from Omaha Steaks for Christmas. I am extremely disappointed with what they sent. I got 4 Filet Mignons which were covered... Waste Management constantly shifting trash pickup during holidays 1.0 Waste Management's holiday policies on trash pickup used to make sense and was fair to everyone. Whenever a holiday occurred they would simply shift...