Latest Reviews in Duncan, Oklahoma

Wells Fargo - Refinanced my car without my permission Wells Fargo refinanced my car and took me out of the loan without my permission or my signature. Now they want me to sign over the title and hand it t... Budget Rent A Car Car Rental Review from Duncan, Oklahoma 2.2 I'm very pissed with budget! I rented a car from budget at the Durham nc airport and they told me that they opened at 4am. They opened the gate after... Aspen Dental - Review in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category from Duncan, Oklahoma 3.6 My husband made a appointment at Aspen Dental because he had several teeth that were bad and had decided to have them all pulled and get dentures. He... Rebath took the money but did not return to fix inferior work 1.0 Last year we had rebath come and install two bathrooms and also repaint our bathroom. They offered to install light fixtures if we supplied which we... ATT - Harassing me over the phone 1.0 AT&T calls me at least three times EVERY DAY. Always wanting to sell me more and more. The internet is the worst service and they try to double... Disney Movie Club - Movie Review from Duncan, Oklahoma 1.0 i am not satisfied at all i ordered movies from you im a disney movie collector have been since 1984 i have bought them at walmart video stores but i... Kmart - Commercial complaint My name is Joanie. I must say i complained last year regarding your joe boxer jingle bells commecial and this years commercial is just as... LensCrafters - I saw the new comercial I woud like to say first, that i just viewed the new comercial. I am upset with the statement that our eyes are the window of the gods. This...