Top Businesses in Toledo, Ohio

More companies in this location

Services in Toledo, Ohio

Latest Reviews in Toledo, Ohio

Mcdonalds Store Number 12734 - Worse Customer Service Ever! 1.0 Ivisited your store#12734 @3008 Monroe Street, Toledo, OH 43606 on Saturday, September 16th at 1046am. I was treated very rudely and with total lack... White House Black Market - 60 day policy is poor return policy - reason I never shopped there again 2.5 I purchased 7 tank tops in varying colors because I wanted to try different colors with different things in my closet. I ended up keeping 3 and... Regal Nails - Worst experience ever!!!!! 1.0 Today I went to get my nails done... French gel manicure. Never ever in my life have I experienced anything like I did today. Without applying any... Leaffilter North - Buyer Beware Buyer Beware...Do not buy this product if you have pine needles! We have a log cabin in the woods and if there is a place you need quality gutter... Massage Envy - Hidden prices until checkout 1.4 I know prices change and increases have to happen. My insurance refuses to pay for service that would help my fibromyalgia. So I've been paying out... Sears is the worst 1.0 Had a scheduled appointment today between the hours of 9:00-1:00. Well here it is 2 o'clock and no service repair showed up. After not receiving a... Owens Corning Shingles 1.0 In August of 2007, I had a new roof installed on my home with Owens Corning Durations shingles that came with a 30 year warranty. Now less than 10... Taylor Kia - THEY LIE TO GET YOU TO THE DEALERSHIP 1.0 I CALLED AND ASKED TO SPEAK WITH THE NEW CAR SALES MANAGER I GOT (ANGEL) HIS ASSIANT SHE TOLD ME TO GO TO THE DEALERSHIP IN TOLEDO AND THE SALES...