Top Businesses in Strongsville, Ohio

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Strongsville, Ohio

Rite Rug - Riterug failed to prep subfloor and also destroyed house. 1.0 Riterug was contracted to install 2900 square feet of flooring and carpet, and stain the hardwood staircase in my house currently being built by Ryan... Cleveland Clinic - The doctor relies on "My Chart" and Refuses to talk to me about my problem or my test results. 1.0 May 19 - problem arose. Had a doctor's appt. on May 30 and thought I could wait. Instead, problem got worse and went to Urgi-clinic and they first... Dhl - Worst courier ever. Never Use them 1.0 My friend sent me a gift via overnight shipping but my package got stuck due to a DHL internal issue. When you called the helpdesk, they never told yo... Firestone Complete Auto Care - Tire store doesn't check tire pressure 2.1 About a year ago my wife bought new tires, warranty and lifetime alignment. She was told she does not need an appointment for work they had previousl... ATT - So deceptive with their online ordering.. 1.6 I ordered the pkg deal with home phone, internet and Uverse for $89.99 a month. I was supposed to get DirectTV and a free cable box, but got neither.... Nabisco - New Pinwheels I agree with all of the other reviews the new pinwheel cookies are disgusting. Just like the other reviewers these were a nostalgic favorite among... Ohio Truck Sales - Truck Review from Strongsville, Ohio 2.1 Same story as above reviews. Im from Iowa flew to ohio to look at a few trucks that looked great on truck paper pictures. When i got there i... Cleveland Clinic - Horrible experience 1.4 I am very disappointed with Cleveland Clinic.
This was my first and last experience there.
I had to see a doctor because i have a minor inflammation of fingernail and skin next to it....