Top Businesses in Oregon, Ohio

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Oregon, Ohio

Evine Live - Poor representation and service 1.6 Wrong color and defective. Evine bailed out to Nuvision who wants the new pad for 4 weeks of service. Evine sells junk and has very poor customer serv... Best Buy - Sony Kdl-48w600b Tv Review from Oregon, Ohio 1.3 My wife purchased our 2nd Sony Bravia as a gift to me. It stopped working less than a month after purchase. I stopped in the Perrysburg Oh store to... 100% full Proflowers - Absolutely Horrible flowers 1.0 Just received the order of flowers my husband sent for mothers day. Disappointed can't even begin to describe what arrived. He thought they would... Rightway Automotive Credit - Review in Financial Services category from Oregon, Ohio 1.4 My parents went and purchased a vehicle from them in November 2014, after being asked numerous times if the vehicle had ever been wrecked, they... Menards - Rude and Insulting The security is ridiculous - I am driving a 60K brand new truck with a trailer to pick up a large order of carpeting, and not only was I asked by... Davids Bridal - Dress Review from Oregon, Ohio 1.2 I went to davids bridal to try on a bridesmaids dress for my sister's wedding and when I got there I tried on a few dresses and got my measurements... Art Van Furniture - HORRIBLE PLACE PERIOD 2.0 This to let any person know whoever purchase anything from Art Van furniture to never have it delivered. The crew that delivers it does not care about... Marcos Pizza - Delivery Service Review from Oregon, Ohio 1.0 Saturday Aug.28,2015 I worked hard tday and did not want to cook.I thought to myself yes Marcos Pizza! Only to my surprise I called the beautiful new...