Top Businesses in Olmsted Falls, Ohio

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Olmsted Falls, Ohio

Stanley Steemer caused thousands of damages to my hardwood floor July 2016 -- Hired Stanley Steemer to clean our hardwood floor and their machine stripped the finish off of an approx. 4x4 sq ft area. This will cost... Lazboy - Bought new cover for sectional 3.4 Bought new cover for sectional, 3 months later saw a small tear in center of cushion. took pictures and find complaint, Oh reason I replaced cushion... Lazboy - Seam seperation I owned a lazy boy for 2 years and it is separating at seats in several places that said too bad had to buy new cover. now 3 months later there is a... PBteen - Paramount bed set 1.8 The filing cabinet that came with the bed and desk does not match the color or look. The wood grain is very prominent on the filing cabinet and... Levin Furniture - Protection Plan Review from Olmsted Falls, Ohio 2.2 Do not purchase furniture at Levin. We purchased a bedroom set as well as the protection plan. They do not stand by the product. There were knicks the... Original Mattress Factory - Mattress Review from Olmsted Falls, Ohio Omg... I had the exact same experience at Original Mattress Factory. I bought their top of the line king sized double pillow top ($1,400 bucks)... Doctor Oz - Always Google or Snopes It B4 you buy ANYTHING from AD's ONLINE!!! You need to go to his WEBSITE and see what he endorses. He warns on TV EVERY ON EPISODE to not get sucked in by the people using his name as an endor... 100% full Teechip - BIGGEST SCAM EVER 1.8 I ordered this "limited edition" crew-neck. CLEARLY did not receive a product that is anywhere near what was advertised. The material is cheap, the...