Top Businesses in North Canton, Ohio

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in North Canton, Ohio

Great Service,terrible cheap cut of steak. Ruby Tuesday N.Canton,Ohio 3.1 Ordered Med.Rare Rib Eye steak,first one came out well done I sent it back ,second had so much grizzle and fat my 10 oz. steak turned into about4 oz.... J Michael Insurance and Allstate Suck 2.5 I made the mistake of not changing insurance agents and away from Allstate several years ago after they screwed me. J Michael Insurance must be paid... Fleetwood RV - HORRIBLE 2.6 I PURCHASED A 2017 FLEEWOOD,DISCOVERY 38K DIESEL PUSHER, BACK IN DEC, OF 2016 FROM GENERAL RV,CAYTON OHIO. *** SERVICE, FROM GENERAL PUSHING ME OUT... Levin Furniture - Levins refuses to repair damage to leather recliner. 1.5 We purchased a leather recliner from Levins in September, 2015. At that time we also purchased the leather insurance for the recliner. I am now... General Rv Center - Worst Customer Service Horrible, terrible, absolutely the worst customer service ever! We bought a brand new Thor Quantum motorhome and used it twice so far. Both times we... Best Buy - Dead mouse 1.0 Bestbuy: Worst people to deal with EVER. Had a 3 year warranty had nothing but problems trying to replace a broken mouse for my iMac. Weeks later I... HEAT SURGE HEATER I RETURNED A HEATER THAT WAS STILL UNDER WARRANTY FOR REPLACEMENT. THEY DID REPLACE THE HEATER WITH ONE THAT WOULD NOT PUT OUT ANY HEAT AT ALL. THIS... Mini glo heat surge fireplace 1.7 i purchase 5 heat surge mini glo fireplaces 2 years ago just recently i went to put on 3 of the 5 on and they did't come on i checked all my electric...