Top Businesses in Niles, Ohio

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Niles, Ohio

Sears - Boots feel apart and rude coustomer service 3.0 We bought a pair of work boots on 6/22/2017 at our local Sears. Not even a month later the leather on the sides began to fall apart and get holes. I... Pep Boys - BRAKE JOB SCAM 1.0 254 dollars work never done,returned it STILL never done.I did it myself.It was my ex wifes car who knows nothing about a car,after complaining i... Beachbody - Collection bill for video I purchased some videos from beachbody along with vitamins, canceled the first shipment of vitamins after the initial charge of over 40 bucks, thinkin... Carfinance - Unauthorized selling or sharing of personal credit file information 1.0 This company is terrible. I contacted them after seeing them on my credit report. I said remove inquiry and contact everyone you sold or shared info w... Cabelas Customer Care Review from Niles, Ohio We called about a tarp that we returned through the mail. We wanted our Cabela's card reimbursed for the amount of the tarp . Because the tarp was on... Original Mattress Factory Radio Commercials are SO ANNOYING wow - so glad to see your comment. I say the same thing to my husband: "Business Owners - hire a PROFESSIONAL to do your radio and TV ads - quit... OptumRx Call Centers 1.0 This is absolutely true. I worked for a OptumRx call center in Niles, OH (Alorica, fka West Communications, fka MCI) as a Medicare Patient Advocate.... Outback Steakhouse - Horrible food Niles Ohio Outback Steak House I want to make sure that someone knows how horrible our food was.
The bloom petals were forgotten, not a big deal except that someone actually ca...