Top Businesses in Newark, Ohio

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Newark, Ohio

Acloche Staffing - Unprofessional management 1.8 Be careful where you apply. Stay away from Newark branch. Clubhouse mentality from staff all the way from bottom to the top that wants only as they... Bob Evans Restaurants - Never again Had lunch today at Bob Evans on Route 16 at Cherry Valley in Newark, OH. It took 45 min. for our food to arrive, and waitress had an attitude. We... Allstate - Felt like being robbed all over again 1.0 After suffering a robbery of our home, Allstate all but slapped us in the face with their good hands and basically we felt completely robbed again.... Speedconnect - Customer Care Review from Newark, Ohio 1.9 I used to sell for Speed connect and then I also had their service for 5 years when I signed up for my next two to three years it was supposed to be... Cincinnati Bell - Fioptics Bundle Review from Newark, Ohio 1.0 Cincinnati Bell has the absolute worst internet and cable service of any company I have ever seen and had service with. It is ridiculous. The cable... Amazon - Unprofessional business practices This is a multi billion dollar company that makes promises and guarantees that they have no intention on keeping. They enter into a contract with a... Acceptance Now - Customer of a furniture store--cols. ohio 1.2 I have been dealing with the lies and fraud for almost a year after rent-to-own furniture store called VALUE CITY FURNITURE where I bought 2 sleep... Lending Club Loan Review from Newark, Ohio Have a current loan and pay on time and ask for a small additional amount and turned down. Never been late and now it's a problem to get. They lure...